NEW SITE

please visit my new site HERE

Thursday, December 16, 2010

my oldest friend...

i have mentioned brian andreas before- & i love his work!  there is one quote time & again that i love to read because it brings me back to being a kid.  i had a nice, peaceful life, just me & my parents until this one little guy came & shook things up.  i think as much as i was annoyed with him, i can look back & think of all the times (snow days, having company over, car trips) when i was extremely glad to have the little buddy around.  yes, i am talking about my brother.  i tell you, it wasn't always roses & rainbows with us- quite the opposite.  however, when you grow up you know how lucky you are to share that fun & secret bond that is a sibling.  during this holiday season, i have had the pleasure to photograph a number of brother/sister pairs, & it was a fun & nostalgic time.  there is one photo from my wedding - which was photographed by Azul Photography- that I want to share in this blog, as well as some of the fun "teams" i photographed this season.  there are a lot of new babies being inducted into my "hall of fame" this spring- 8 to be exact- & a few will be joined by those siblings that got the parents all ready for them...can't wait to watch the new dynamics come alive!





Photo Courtesy Azul Photography


and as promised, i leave you with one of my favorite brian andreas quotes:

"If you kill your brother, she said, you're going to get a huge timeout."

live.laugh.love.cick.

-heba

No comments:

Post a Comment